Lightspeed is seeking a full-time energetic and driven Support Specialist to join the Omnichannel Pro Services team. As a part of the team, your contribution will have a direct impact on our largest and most complex customers’ quest to enter the cloud era. This position can be fully remote.
About our team
The Omnichannel Pro Services team is responsible for Lightspeed’s premium customers: from pre-sale to post-sale, the team ensures these customers feel confident in their investment in Lightspeed. Composed of select, top-performing members from our sales, onboarding, support and customer success teams, the Omnichannel Pro Services team is in charge of implementing and supporting Lightspeed throughout their customer journey. Join our elite team and work with our largest and most complex customers at the highest level of support.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Supporting Lightspeed's premium customers with excellent technical support and customer service over the phone and via chat and email support tickets.
- Respecting a company defined SLA, and is the main point of contact for the premium clients assigned to their account.
- Developing a deep understanding of the typical business challenges Lightspeed’s premium customers may face and take the initiative to liaise with our company’s Product and Development teams to help improve the customer experience.
- Using consistent troubleshooting techniques to quickly and efficiently identify the source of customer issues and provide a prompt and appropriate solution.
- Documenting and tracking customer issues and resolutions.
- Participating in the creation and maintenance of troubleshooting, testing procedures and documentation for the technical support staff as well as documenting software defects for review and corrective action.
- Working closely with other Support Specialists as well as Manager and team lead to best handle day to day situations to better customer experiences.
What you’ll be bringing to the team
- Extensive customer service experience in a technical support role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and ideally in French.
- Ability to handle multiple incoming emails, chat conversations and telephone calls.
- Ability to convey a customer-focused attitude.
- Strong computer skills and working knowledge of Mac OS.
- Proven troubleshooting skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills that will ensure these customers use their POS to its full capacity.
- Ability to manage technical escalations of at-risk accounts, and identify opportunities for growth.
- Flexibility in your schedule to work. Support never stops!
Even better if you have, but not necessary
- Retail, eCom and/or Omnichannel industry experience.
- Technical background and experience in POS, SaaS, networking and/or software.
- Understanding of the sales cycle and customer journey in a SaaS environment.
Who you are
- Ability to thrive in a competitive, extremely fast-paced environment.
- Results-driven and autonomous individual.
- Excellent judgment and an ability to de-escalate situations quickly and efficiently.
- Resourceful with a demonstrated ability to anticipate change and proactively. adjust priorities and strategies accordingly.
- Comfortable simultaneously managing multiple customers who are at different points on the customer journey.
- Ability to cultivate strong relationships with enterprise and VIP customers.
- Self-starter who also works well in a team environment.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a keen sense of initiative and a desire for professional development.
What’s in it for you
- Get the opportunity to work with our biggest, high profile customers.
- Lots of autonomy, flexible work culture.
- Exposure to modern and proven technology.
- Tons of growth opportunities into technical or people management roles.
- Amazing benefits & perks, including equity for all Lightspeeders.
- Opportunity to learn, expand your skill set, forge wonderful relationships and make your mark within the diverse and inclusive Lightspeed family, a true Canadian tech success story.
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!