Lightspeed is seeking a Team Lead, Onboarding (Retail) to join its Customer Onboarding team in North America, based out of Montreal. Their main responsibility is to lead and coach a team of Onboarding Coordinators within the Retail vertical. The responsibilities of an onboarding coordinator is to be the point of contact for all new and existing merchants post sales. The goal of this team is to ensure that all customers get successfully onboarded on the product, through establishing early stage customer satisfaction, trust, and product adoption. This position can be fully remote.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Act as a mentor to other members of the Onboarding team: provide guidance on their day-to-day tasks and ensure process is adhered to
- Actively contribute to the improvement of team procedures and processes; create and adapt customer-facing resources
- Lead by example to drive consistently high standards
- Be a customer advocate within Lightspeed: identify common customer challenges and partner with other departments to develop solutions
- Oversee all new hire onboarding to ensure they receive comprehensive training and develop resources, as required
- Conducting monthly coaching sessions, and quarterly performance reviews
- Act as a liaison to other teams, making sure to keep the team aligned with future projects and relevant initiatives
- Mentor team on customer escalations, and proactively get involved when needed to resolve any customer satisfaction issues
- Oversee that team KPIs and performance metrics are achieved on a monthly and quarterly basis
About our team
Working as an Onboarding coordinator at Lightspeed HQ means working with a strong, close-knit team based not only in Montreal, but all over the globe! As a team, our work has a direct impact on the customer journey, and we pride ourselves on ensuring that all customers are treated with the highest level of professionalism. Their success as a business is our success as a company!
What you’ll be bringing to the team
- Experience in a leadership role
- Firsthand experience in a Customer Success/Onboarding role in B2B environments
- An understanding of the customer journey, including the importance of the customer experience throughout their lifecycle, specifically within onboarding.
- Demonstrated ability to work towards common goals and enable team members to deliver results
- Strong coaching and communication skills.
- Resourcefulness with the ability to anticipate change and proactively adjust priorities and strategies accordingly
- Polished communication skills in English, and ideally in French
Even better if you have, but not necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in business, social sciences, or a related field
- Experience in a SaaS and/or technology-related field
- Knowledge of Mac OS X, iOS, G Suite, Salesforce, Zendesk, Acuity
- Industry expertise in retail/ecommerce
Who you are
- Ability to thrive under pressure in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Results-oriented, self-motivated, and ability to work independently
- Excellent judgment and an ability to resolve conflict quickly and efficiently
- High attention to detail with an ability to translate data into insights
- Ability to build trust and communicate effectively with other team members
- Well-developed project management and organizational skills
What’s in it for you
- Tons of growth opportunities within the company
- Amazing benefits & perks, including equity for all Lightspeeders
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced, high-growth company
- Opportunity to learn, expand your skill set, forge wonderful relationships and make your mark within the diverse and inclusive Lightspeed family, a true Canadian tech success story
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!