As a Support Specialist in the Information Systems team, you are an essential part of the success of Lightspeed. You will be ensuring our internal users obtain best in class support while using our line of business information systems. You will also be providing valuable insight on the challenges encountered by our users to help the development and product management teams prioritize features release and fixes.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Act as primary technical support contact for internal users on business systems related inquiries (Salesforce, Netsuite)
- Ensure that all Support tickets (incidents, changes, requests) are handled efficiently within the agreed SLAs
- Handle On-offboarding users in Lightspeed's Internal Systems
- Develop and document any necessary changes in Support flows in Jira Helpdesk
- Develop and document any necessary changes in Reports & Dashboards in Jira Helpdesk & eazyBI
- Handle all employee inquiries (Slack & Jira) pertaining to functional use and technical support of SFDC and document issues using Jira, escalate issues as required
- Participate in grooming sessions with the Development team to ensure that identified bugs are being handled according to the agreed SLAs and added to upcoming sprints
- Arrange User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for system fixes and enhancements
- Create knowledge-based documentation material dedicated to operational efficiency
- Develop and document all internal processes for the administration and use of SFDC
- Develop and maintain technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality and utilize that expertise effectively to help internal employees
What you’ll be bringing to the team
- Strong knowledge of Permission sets, Profiles, Roles and Sharing rules within Salesforce DC
- Good technical troubleshooting skills
- 3 years of experience supporting internal business systems
- Great communication skills in order to handle internal and external communications
- Attention to detail
- Passion for documentation (Internal Processes and Bugs reported)
- Ability to multitask
- Languages: Fluent in English, German & Dutch is an asset.
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Experience with ticketing systems (Topdesk, Jira Service Desk etc)
- Experience with ITIL framework
- Worked in an Agile team environment
- Created technical documentation in a previous role
Who you are
- You have great communication skills in order to handle internal and external communications
- You have great attention to detail
- You have the ability to multitask
What's in It for You?
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!
- fun online activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family!
- A starter pack; whether you’re a noob or a veteran, we treat you the same!
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!