Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for a Senior Partner Manager to join our Global Product Partnerships (Ecwid) team in NoAm . You will manage existing larger partner accounts, and be a trusted advisor in growing these accounts through various strategic projects and initiatives.
What you’ll be doing:
- Gain a deep understanding of Lightspeed’s strategic product roadmap to evaluate opportunities to drive growth and merchant success;
- Understand the competitive landscape to grow the business through differentiation
- Manage large global strategic product partnerships (companies who can help our merchants to be more successful);
- Maintain strong relationships at partner executive levels;
- Negotiate commercial agreements with partners on behalf of Lightspeed with a merchant-first perspective;
- Bring new partners into the Lightspeed partner ecosystem;
- Deliver against mutually-beneficial monthly goals, such as revenue and retention;
- Create annual partner strategies and plans;
- Work cross-functionally and globally (NoAm, EMEA and APAC) with various partner team members to achieve well-defined business objectives;
- Collaborate with key Lightspeed team members, including Product, Engineering, Project/Program, Marketing, Legal, Finance and other teams.
What you need to bring:
- 5yrs experience managing partners;
- Experience overseeing & implementing strategic action plans;
- Experience negotiating terms & contracts;
- Be action driven and be willing and able to move fast;
- Be results-oriented to effectively deliver on business objectives;
- Be organized & have strong prioritization skills;
- Have strong communication skills & ability to present to senior stakeholders;
- Be able to quickly, collaboratively and effectively problem solve;
- Work closely with cross functional teams;
- SaaS, product or tech experience preferred.
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment ;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Competitive benefits (Health insurance, 401K etc.)
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)!
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!