Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our Sales team in Melbourne. You will play a key role in driving revenue in the ANZ hospitality market, by engaging prospects and closing new deals for Lightspeed. As a successful contributor to the team, you will have access to significant earning potential with uncapped commission!
What you’ll be doing:
- Have discovery conversations with potential prospects in order to properly position Lightspeed as their hospitality solution;
- Uncover and document key requirements from all key stakeholders in the Customer’s organisation;
- Collaborate with sales engineering to conduct in-depth product demos and provide solutions based on their requirements;
- Carry out contract negotiations, ensuring that all terms of our engagement with larger customers are clear;
- Generate leads from other sources when time permits to support your pipeline;
- Drive processes improvements to better connect with our enterprise customers;
- Contribute to the team culture and establish yourself as a leader within the team.
And a little bit of...
- Work on other sales/marketing campaigns designed to improve the customer experience and grow Lightspeed Monthly Recurring Revenue in the process;
- Contributing as part of the wider team to achieve organisational objectives even if this means doing things that aren’t strictly within the scope of your role.
What you’ll be bringing:
You will be stepping into a Senior role with leadership growth opportunity within a growing team. We operate in the ANZ market and we build solutions for hospitality owners who are looking to adopt Lightspeed for their business.
We're looking for a Senior candidate who has experience with the following:
- Relevant work experience in an enterprise and B2B software selling environment;
- Ability to conduct enterprise sales processes through discovery, solution design, quoting and closing;
- Understanding of Hubspot (or similar CRM) and/or marketing automation software;
- A hospitality background would be ideal, but we’ll settle for lots of passion and enthusiasm for the industry.
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you:
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Develop your career in a company that’s creating new jobs every day;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a genuine impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed share scheme
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Flexible working policy
- Discounted health insurance
- Health and wellness benefit of $500 per year
- Paid leave and assistance for new parents
- Dog-friendly office
- Free fresh fruits, snacks and drinks (and cake for your birthday!)
- Awesome office space located in Southbank, VIC
Our office is closed in response to the Covid-19 pandemic and when we do choose to reopen, it will be done following government guidelines ensuring the safety of all our staff.
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!