Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for a Pricing Manager with a passion for data to join our Go to Market-Retail team. You will help drive revenue growth across all retail products by leading pricing to optimise revenue and profitability and improve the pricing analysis processes company-wide.
You will be responsible for providing sound pricing and packaging decisions to support global business goals. You will collaborate with Marketing, Sales, Revenue Operations and Product teams to ensure continuous improvement and an integrated profit maximising approach. This is the chance to build the pricing muscle for a global, NYSE-listed company, and all the growth opportunities that come with that.
What you’ll be doing:
- Taking care of the pricing and packaging strategy for retail globally
- Ensuring necessary pricing actions are taken to enhance profitability and accuracy
- Supporting go-to-market teams working on new product/package launches and Enterprise deals and investigating opportunities for improvement and performing financial evaluations to assess pricing effectiveness
- Collaborating with marketing on product innovations
- Keeping Lightspeed ahead of competitors by staying up to date with strategies and going rates for similar SaaS products
And a little bit of…
- Co-operating with sales and marketing teams across the organisation to teach the importance of pricing
- Contributing as part of the wider team to achieve organisational objectives even if this means doing things that aren’t strictly within the scope of your role.
What you need to bring:
- Extensive experience in financial modelling and commercial business operations
- Experience with the creation, planning, and delivery of SaaS Pricing initiatives
- Strong analytical skills/ability to examine and compile data and present effective reports, pattern and trends
- Experience working on large, global and potentially complex projects that span across the organisation
- Excellent communication skills and a go-getter drive
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Flexible working policy
- Health and wellness benefit of $500 per year
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- Paid leave and assistance for new parents
- LinkedIn Learning license
- Secure, full-time carpark
- Dog-friendly environment
- Free fresh fruits, snacks and drinks (and cake for your birthday!)
- Awesome office space located in Newmarket (Auckland)
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!