Impact our growth as a Partner Development Manager, where you will be responsible for developing new commercial and strategic partnerships in France that drive new merchants to Lightspeed. Each partner has an individual Go-To-Market program that aligns the prospects’ goals and incentivises them to bring retailers, eCommerce owners and restaurateurs to the Lightspeed POS platform.
Reporting to the Manager of Partner Development EMEA, your work will have a direct impact on our growth of large strategic partnerships.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Closing new enterprise, strategic partnerships which will return in added revenue for Lightspeed;
- Research and trending the enterprise app market to determine new apps, pricing & analyse competitive marketplaces;
- You will develop, manage and maintain the pipeline to deliver the assigned territories market strategy;
- Hunting for new integration and reseller partnerships through outbound prospecting and inbound qualification;
- You will provide monthly, quarterly, and yearly pipeline reporting and forecasts;
- Manage/oversea the onboarding of new partners, including training, integration and go to market strategy;
- Ensure smooth handover to the allocated Partner Trainer, Partner Growth Manager and Partner Marketing Manager where you work closely with;
- Close collaborations with Product, Business Development and sales managers.
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
The partnership team is one of a kind, we are the commercial team with a very large focus and strong connection to the product and its newest features. Your experience and network within the Saas business will continuously look for solutions of new features (apps) and partners that can drive revenue to Lightspeed.
- You are an independent, entrepreneurial who thinks in solutions and keeps in mind the needs of our customers, the partner and the market;
- you bring in 3+ years of partnerships experience;
- proven track record in Software sales - related to hospitality/retail or e-com services;
- high degree of initiative and self-direction with the ability to develop comprehensive reseller growth strategies;
- excellent French and English oral and written communication skills and group presentation skill;
- tactical and strategic abilities; as you form an important stakeholder for the partnership strategy, while working on large deals with Sales Directors or the head of EMEA you are a true negotiator;
- you are a true motivator with positive energy to fit this vibrant sales/tech team;
- as many stakeholders depend on their Partner Manager, you know to prioritise well;
- the flexibility to (After Covid) travel regularly to meet with different enterprises. This will not be a 9-5 job, you’ll go above and beyond for the company and especially for your new partner;
What’s in it for you:
Bringing cities and communities to life by powering SMBs, now more than ever, is what Lightspeed stands for and that is what you can to contribute to. You’ll have the opportunity to partner with amazing companies and have a high impact on our company growth.
In return for your skills and experience, you will be offered an attractive package of compensation which involves a competitive base salary, plus commissions. You will also be getting access to a long term equity incentive.
À propos de nous
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) fournit aux petites et moyennes entreprises ses plateformes de commerce omniprésentes basées sur le cloud dans plus de 100 pays à travers le monde. Grâce à ses systèmes de points de vente intelligents, évolutifs et fiables, Lightspeed offre des solutions tout-en-un qui aident les restaurants et les détaillants à vendre sur plusieurs canaux, à gérer leurs opérations, à établir un lien avec les consommateurs, à accepter des paiements et à faire croître leur entreprise.
Lightspeed, dont le siège social se trouve à Montréal, au Canada, bénéficie de la confiance des entreprises locales favorites, où la communauté va faire ses achats et déguster sa gastronomie. Lightspeed possède des bureaux au Canada, aux États-Unis, en Europe et en Australie.
Nous sommes passionnés par l'idée de permettre aux gens de faire leur meilleur travail. Venez travailler avec nous et découvrez ce que vous pouvez faire !