Impact our growth as Partner Development Manager Germany, where you will be responsible for developing new commercial and strategic partnerships in Germany that drive new merchants to Lightspeed. Each partner has an individual Go-To-Market program that aligns the prospects’ goals and incentivises them to bring retailers, eCommerce owners and restaurateurs to the Lightspeed POS platform. Your work will have a direct impact on large strategic partnerships.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Hunting for new integration and reseller partnerships through outbound prospecting and inbound qualification
- Closing new enterprise, strategic partnerships which will return in added revenue for Lightspeed;
- Research and trending the enterprise app market to determine new apps, pricing & analysing competitive marketplaces in the eCommerce and Retail industry;
- You will develop, manage and maintain the pipeline to deliver the assigned territories market strategy;
- Providing monthly, quarterly, and yearly pipeline reporting and forecasts;
- Manage/Oversee the onboarding of new partners, including training, integration and go to market strategy
- Ensure smooth handover to the allocated Partner Trainer, Partner Growth Manager and Partner Marketing Manager where you work closely with;
- Close collaborations with Product, Business Development and sales managers.
The partnership team is one of a kind, we are the commercial team with a very large focus and strong connection to the product and its newest features. Your experience and network within the Saas business will continuously look for solutions of new features (apps) and partners that can drive revenue to Lightspeed.
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- Experience in negotiating with different levels, 3+ years of partnerships experience;
- You are an independent, entrepreneurial who thinks in solutions and keeps in mind the needs of our customers, the partner and the German market;
- Proven track record in Software sales experience - related to eCommerce (Digital) or Retail industry;
- High degree of initiative and self-direction with the ability to develop comprehensive reseller growth strategies;
- Fluency of oral and written communication skills in German and English, be also prepared for group presentations;
- Tactical and strategic abilities: as you form an important stakeholder for the partnership strategy, while working on large deals with Sales Directors or the head of EMEA so you are a true negotiator;
- You are a true motivator with positive energy to fit this vibrant sales/tech team;
- The flexibility to (After Covid) travel regularly to meet with different enterprises. This will not be a 9-5 job, you’ll go above and beyond for the company and especially for your new partner;
- The ability to prioritise and have great time management, many stakeholders depend on you as their Partner Manager.
What’s in it for you:
Bringing cities and communities to life by powering SMBs. This is what Lightspeed stands for and that is what you’re going to contribute to. You’ll partner with amazing companies who can send this message through. You’ll get the chance to completely understand the SAAS market for Retailers and the complete eCommerce industry. You will contribute to a huge opportunity and success within the company.
In return for your skills and experience, you will be offered an attractive package of compensation which involves a competitive base salary, plus commissions. You will also be getting access to a long term equity incentive.
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!