- You are a master deal maker and closer.
- You are hungry, results driven and want to be a part of something big while still serving the industry we all love.
- You love a challenge, and you’re not afraid to speak your mind, get stuck in and share your ideas.
- You have a good understanding of general business operations. An understanding of food service is desirable but not required
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Identifying and Prospecting for new business, primarily through telephone and email communication, reaching out to single site and mid-market companies' decision makers in order to present our platform
- Engage and qualify new leads via phone and email, and book demos with our Business Development Executives for prospective customers
- Rapidly iterating on outreach practices and messaging through A/B testing and data-driven optimisations
- Work with the marketing team and the sales team to develop new strategies to grow our sales pipeline, and consistently meet monthly, quarterly and annual goals
- Collaborate with the Team Lead and Sales Manager to develop sequences that proactively target ideal customers through prospecting channels such as email, social media, website, etc.
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- First year of outbound sales experience, working in a target-based environment
- Experience in technology (software, mobile or other)
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills, including strong listening, verbal and written communication
- Tech savvy, but able to understand people who are not
- Proficiency in English
- An entrepreneurial mindset
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Hospitality experience
- Experience with point-of-sale systems
- Brew up? We have a full self-service cafe set up in the office featuring coffee from Australia’s finest roasters (think Mecca, Sample, Industry Beans etc.), with our very own coffee experts floating around to teach you a trick or two
- Gelato Messina fridge stocked with new flavours on a regular basis
- Fully stocked fridge of different craft beers #PoweredByLightspeed
- Work hard and play hard with table tennis and foosball
- Organised activities such as hackathons, board game nights
- Awesome office space located in Manila
To all recruitment agencies:
Lightspeed does not accept agency resumes.
Please do not forward resumes to Lightspeed employees or any other company location. Lightspeed is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
All final applicants for this position will be asked to consent to a background check. Please note that people with criminal records are not automatically barred from applying for this position. Each application will be considered on its merits.
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!