Lightspeed is seeking a full-time, customer-centric and energetic person to join our team as a Merchant Applications Coordinator in EMEA. Reporting to the Manager of our GTM Payments and Financial Services team, you will be responsible for reviewing and processing new Lightspeed Payments applications and will act as the point of contact for customers where it involves communicating with our merchant processors. If you’re an organized, ambitious, independent and tech-savvy person who is looking for a dynamic experience within a fast-paced, growing organization, then this is the position for you! Please note that this position is through October, with the possibility to extend thereafter.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Enter data related to incoming applications and submit supporting documentation for the underwriting team
- Monitor existing applications through lifecycle to ensure successful boarding of new merchants
- Action updates to existing accounts related to addresses, banking information and ownership changes
- Coordinate with external partners and third party providers, including partner banks, merchant processors and vendors
- Liaise between internal teams in order to collect information and align processes
- Coordinate shipments and returns of Lightspeed Payments hardware
- Other responsibilities and projects as defined by management
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems, Social Sciences, or related field
- Experience in an administrative or customer service role
- Stellar time management and organization skills
- Perfect written and spoken English
- Remarkable communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple mandates under tight deadlines
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Recognized knack for problem-solving
- Comfortable in technical environments
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Passion for technology
- Retail or Restaurant experience
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!