NuORDER by Lightspeed is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to lead our EU growth strategy! This is an opportunity for a sharp, ambitious and energetic marketing professional to develop and execute an end-to-end marketing plan for a fast-growing B2B, wholesale eCommerce, SaaS company that is transforming the fashion, apparel, sports, outdoor and footwear industries.
We partner with over 3,000 brands including Ralph Lauren, Hanes, Tecnica, Arc’Teryx, Tom Ford, Zegna, and Lacoste, as well as 500,000 retailers including exclusive partnerships with Nordstrom, The Bay, Intermix, Bloomingdale’s, Saks Fifth Avenue, and the Grassroots Outdoor Alliance.
The position is open to candidates located in (or willing to move to!) any of our entity locations across Europe, be it the UK, France, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, Switzerland, or Ireland.
- Plan and execute the EU Marketing strategy in alignment with the Global marketing team and in partnership with the EU sales team and Channel Management team.
- Build a robust inbound model that leverages existing content and promo offers across paid media, SEM, paid social, events, landing pages, and triggered nurture sequences.
- Partner with agencies and the Global marketing team to deliver a wide set of campaigns including product launches, vertical, persona, acquisition, cross-sell, up-sell, nurture, and trigger-based campaigns.
- Build a strong partnership with sales by designing a program to support their pipeline needs and create closed-loop feedback processes.
- Understand our lead and customer funnel, identify gaps and opportunities to increase conversion through automation, B2B MarTech & CRM capabilities.
- Partner with agencies and/or internal teams to translate and localize marketing & sales materials.
- Provide regular performance reports on campaign ROI, lead progression, KPIs, and growth opportunities for senior leadership. Grow brand awareness in primary target regions and verticals.
- Manage the EU marketing budget.
- 5+ years experience in Demand Generation in the European market.
- Previous employment in B2B or eCommerce is preferred.
- Expertise in leveraging marketing tools to generate, capture, nurture, track, and report on leads, conversions, and ROI.
- Proven background in budgeting, marketing planning, and financial forecasting strongly preferred.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities and balance short-term needs with long-time strategic initiatives.
- Experience developing a robust testing & optimization strategy to optimize lead generation and ROI.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant qualifications.
- Experience with HubSpot and Salesforce is a plus.
NuORDER is a transformative wholesale eCommerce platform connecting merchants and suppliers. The platform is used to deliver a seamless, more collaborative wholesale process and to make smarter buys in real-time. Since starting up in 2011, it continues to be the chosen solution for over 3,000 brands and 500,000 retailers globally.
As part of the NuORDER journey, we have joined the Lightspeed family in July 2021! Lightspeed Commerce is the one-stop commerce platform for merchants around the world to simplify, scale and create exceptional customer experiences. By joining forces, we will embolden businesses with the tools they need to simplify their operations, scale their ambitions, and unify the commerce ecosystem.
Our common mission: to ignite businesses everywhere! Come work with us and find out what you can do.
WHY NuORDER? We’re creative, innovative, and helping businesses become more efficient. Ensuring that each member of our team feels fulfilled and on track to become the very best employee they can be is important - and we encourage our people to discover new ways of achieving specific goals. We fully believe that each and every individual part of our organization provides value, a new perspective and progress to NuORDER’s growth and success.
Come join us so we can build together!
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!