Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) is seeking an experienced senior revenue leader to join us on our journey as we scale our hospitality commerce platform across the EMEA region. You will lead a large and growing regional team that includes Marketing, Sales, Launch services and Customer Success. Reporting to the SVP and MD of EMEA, you will own a significant portion of Lightspeed’s success in the region. As a seasoned and driven people leader, you have deep knowledge of how to position a company to win in high growth SMB markets by enabling teams to achieve revenue goals and operational excellence.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Lead Lightspeed’s Hospitality customer-facing teams in EMEA.
- Coach, mentor and grow a team of regional executives with diverse skill-sets and backgrounds.
- Develop and implement short and mid-term sales strategies, deliver revenue growth and customer metrics.
- Build a winning sales culture with high motivation and engagement.
- Play a key role on the hospitality leadership team and help drive strategic initiatives within the P&L.
- Drive strategic initiatives through the regional leadership team and within the broader company by building cross functional working relationships with stakeholders.
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- Substantial experience in a relevant sales leadership role, leading large teams at either the Director or higher.
- You have seasoned leadership skills with a proven ability to attract, retain and motivate sales teams to deliver sustainable revenue goals.
- You have a disciplined approach to sales management, overseeing its key processes, defining the appropriate metrics to mitigate risk and to effectively meet our goals.
- Transformative leadership: You have experience taking a team through a transformative journey, maintaining engagement and focus while continuously achieving goals.
- Industry expertise in hospitality and IT solutions, software sales, e-commerce, cloud applications, SaaS, or naturally... POS.
- Powerful interpersonal skills and an ability to work with diverse groups of people, with a proven ability to communicate effectively with MD, GM and C-level management;
- Outgoing and roll-up-the sleeves personality to operate independently as well as within a collaborative team environment.
- Curious thinker who will rigorously question assumptions and with a solid ability to make decisions based on the information available.
- Finally, Lightspeed is a people centric company, leaders stand out here when they inspire their people to be more than they are today.
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!