We are seeking a talented and ambitious Growth Marketing Specialist to manage the-day-to day performance marketing initiatives for the UK and Ireland. The candidate will help plan, execute, analyze, and optimize performance of paid acquisition channels in order to grow leads, increase conversions and ultimately generate more sales.
What you will be responsible for:
- The overall growth of leads and sales attributed to Google Ads campaigns, affiliates, referral and social media ads;
- Manage SEM, GDN, SMM, affiliates and referrals partnerships;
- Provide strategic recommendations regarding lead and sales generation efforts that would help achieve established targets and maintain KPIs;
- Work with the acquisition and data team to optimize ROI by managing and analyzing the performance of our campaigns, in order to increase conversion rates across the funnel while optimizing spend;
- Provide ongoing analysis and optimization of the lead generating efforts, from the creation of a lead, all the way to the final sale;
- Work closely with the sales teams to maintain strong alignment throughout the conversion funnel;
- Develop and execute digital marketing channel strategies/tactics and share learnings with other members of the team;
- Localize global campaigns for the UK/IE markets;
- Work closely with advertising partners, and identify new acquisition channels in the UK/IE to reach out to retail, restaurant, and e-commerce prospects;
- Analyze client audience, competitors, market and trends to define growth digital strategies across channels.
What you will be bringing to the team:
- 5+ years experience in performance marketing with a focus on SEM;
- A solid understanding of PPC channels (SEM, Affiliates, Referrals, Social, Display & Video);
- Experience working with Google Analytics 360;
- Budget management experience;
- The ability to to work in a fast paced and demanding environment with minimal supervision;
- Have a passion for web technology and performance marketing;
- Be a strong team player;
- Own your projects and demonstrate a strong sense of accountability.
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Google Ads & Analytics certified;
- Lead-generation experience in a B2B environment;
- Post-secondary education in business, marketing, digital marketing or equivalent experience;
- Have experience in marketing attribution models.
A little bit about us:
Lightspeed (TSX: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favorite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.