Customer Support Agent (m/f/d)
Our customers' success is our success.
As part of Lightspeed’s Support team, you will be the first point of contact with our customers, and therefore you will be dealing with a wide variety of requests. This in turn allows you to work closely with multiple different teams at Lightspeed. We believe that customer support is more than just providing answers to our customers' questions, so together with the team you also focus on constantly improving our product.
We’d like you to share your ideas on how we can innovate or improve our business to ensure the best customer experience and support our customers in their success.
At Lightspeed, we are dedicated to bringing cities and communities to life by powering SMBs. Come and help us build our communities!
- You will support our customers fully in all questions regarding our product and answer their inquiries via telephone and e-mail (inbound)
- You keep a documentation of all requests in our ticket system and find the right solutions on your own
- You are the interface between the customer and our various departments
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- 1 or more years of customer service experience in a technical support role
- Excellent communication skills in German (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail with an emphasis on customer service
- A passion for technology
- Proven troubleshooting skills, especially when dealing with new or complex issues
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Working knowledge of Mac OS and basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Retail experience
- German written and verbal communication skills
What’s in it for you:
- You can expect exciting and diversified tasks as well as a wide range of possibilities in an experienced and international team
- We offer you a travel allowance for public transport
- A healthy balance between professional work and existing structures and a good
- work-life balance
- We support you in your personal development and offer you the necessary space through a dynamic environment and flexible working hours
- A modern yet quiet office in the heart of Berlin - not far from Alexanderplatz
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!