As a Field Account Executive, you will work with hospitality customers to identify ways that they could grow their business through better use of data on their customers, menu, and service staff. In order to do this effectively you maintain in-depth industry knowledge including marketplace conditions and competitor positioning in your geographic area.
Frankfurt is your area where you thrive and impact our growth. You build success within this region by driving the sales cycle from creating hospitality leads, set up live demonstrations, and closing deals.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Be an expert in the industry, the product, and our restaurateurs;
- Carrying out a full sales cycle which includes identifying and developing leads, setting up meetings with your clients, creating value propositions, structuring financial deals, negotiating contracts, and closing deals;
- Close business consistently - Grasp growth and go above quota;
- Conducting discovery calls and visits with customers to identify their business challenges
- Successfully running online and in person demonstrations of Lightspeed with restaurateurs
- Maintaining up-to-date records within Lightspeed’s CRM solution
- Processing sales quotes and orders in an accurate manner
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- Proven experience in a hospitality sales role using a POS (with closing/quota carrying experience)
- Familiarity and proficiency with full lifecycle sales process management
- Understanding of solution-based consultative sales - Saas
- Professional poise and confidence while communicating with executives
- Committed to a culture of positivity and high performance
- You value feedback, and thrive on constant improvement and learning
- Ability to work 100% remotely within your sales region: Frankfurt
- Strong work ethic, and a self-driven desire to succeed
- Excellent written and verbal communication in German and English
What is in it for you?:
Bringing the city and community of Frankfurt to life by powering SMBs. This is what Lightspeed stands for and that is what you’re going to contribute to. You’ll get the autonomy to own your business and establish growth. You will contribute to a huge opportunity and success within the company.
In return for your skills and experience, you will be offered an attractive package of compensation which involves a competitive base salary, plus commissions. You will also be getting access to a long term equity incentive.
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!