Lightspeed is looking for a full time Sales Data Analyst for our Sales Enablement team in EMEA to support the strategy-setting of the region, monitor performance and partner with senior management to drive our business forward. If you love digging into the root cause of problems, finding patterns, and working with multiple teams, then this is the role for you.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Gather requirements and translate business problems into structured quantitative problems
- Work with functional departments to draw out business insights from analytical output, derive business recommendations, and present them through compelling data stories and visualisations.
- Synthesise findings and extract key messages for senior leadership.
- Collaborate with our corporate data team to design accurate and relevant datasets, reports, dashboards, and analysis for operational and strategic initiatives
- Evaluate sales teams performance by benchmarking them across regions in EMEA
What you’ll be bringing to the team
- Strong business acumen and ability to translate business needs into data requirements
- Ability to write complex set of SQL queries to extract and analyse big, multi dimensional datasets
- Distinctive analytical skills and passion for data with the ability to conduct data driven analysis, turning it into actionable business insights, and experience building tools and dashboards
- Advanced knowledge of Looker or other BI tools like Tableau or Power BI
- Experience working with Salesforce or other CRM systems
- Advanced spreadsheet and presentation skills
Even better if you have, but not necessary
- Experience working with a fast paced SaaS company
Who you are
- Collaborative with the ability to work with other members of the team and business leaders to drive consistency in decision making frameworks, tools and assets.
- Able to work independently, self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Good communicator that translates results into easily digestible messages for management presentations
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and embrace rapidly changing environment with the ability to manage well through ambiguity and complexity
- Great at understanding business context
What’s in it for you
- Join our new sales enablement team and help us move to the next level
- Amazing benefits & perks, including equity for all Lightspeeders
- Lots of autonomy, flexible work culture
- Opportunity to join a fast growing region
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!