Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
As a part of our Information Systems department, you will join a new team supporting Lightspeed’s digital transformation. In this role, you will help design business solutions and drive implementations across our systems. As we continue our growth you will also play a key role in ensuring scalability of our internal systems.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Deliver great system implementations continuously following the principles of agile and DevOps development.
- Align business processes with industry best practices.
- Design customized solutions and optimize Salesforce based on requirements.
- Collaborating with Product managers, Product Designers, Software Developers and other stakeholders throughout the software solutioning process.
- Managing initiatives through the prototyping, design, configuration, development and delivery phases.
- Implement CPQ solutions, teaming with Salesforce and implementation developers.
- Build and maintain and document applications data model standards.
- Assist during UAT, and training sessions.
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- Proven track record delivering successful business solutions.
- Strong knowledge of Sales Cloud.
- Strong experience in technical analysis, systems’ design, peer review, prototyping, build and release, quality processes, automation, task estimation, maintenance and support.
- Operational experience of CPQ concepts, including complex pricebooks, discount and contracted pricing, contract and renewal management.
- Experience with Quote to Cash business flows.
- Experience in the SAAS business model, Hardware and Software asset management.
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Certification Salesforce.com (Salesforce Administrator, Sales Cloud Consultant, CPQ Specialist) is an asset.
- Computer Sciences, MIS degree or equivalent.
- Experience with Billing systems and payments gateways.
- Demonstrated ability to stay current with technologies in the enterprise applications world (trailheads, certifications, trainings).
What's in It for You?
- Lots of autonomy, flexible work culture and possibility of remote work
- Exposure to modern and proven technology
- Tons of growth opportunities into technical or people management roles
- Amazing benefits & perks, including equity for all Lightspeeders
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced, high-growth company
- Opportunity to learn, expand your skill set, forge wonderful relationships and make your mark within the diverse and inclusive Lightspeed family, a true Canadian tech success story.
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!