Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for an Account Manager, Mid-Market to join our Sales team. Our clients need someone who is dedicated, full of enthusiasm and truly enjoys working with people. NuORDER is looking for a dynamic and diligent individual to provide world-class service to our SMB customers.
The ideal candidate has a full understanding of the SaaS contracting space in the SMB/mid-market segment. They will resolve a wide range of issues while strengthening partnerships with existing clients. They are responsible for minimizing financial attrition, locking in favorable terms with our customers, identifying growth and providing insights to the business that improve future outcomes.
Candidates must have experience in the following areas: negotiating and closing renewal agreements, managing through common objections, building expansion pipeline, building executive relationships, articulating value & value delivery, and overseeing customer issue resolution.
What you’ll be doing:
- Drive Account Growth Outcomes:
- Expand our revenue in accounts through up-sell opportunities
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and referenceability
- Ownership and accountability - and quota for - renewals and expansion (upsell)
- Excel in Retaining Customers:
- Maintain a high retention rate and ensure on-time renewals
- Lock customer contracts in for multi-year terms
- Leverage customer data and behavior to assess the health of each renewal
- Identify customer risk and opportunities; develop comprehensive strategies to combat and/or limit risk
- Address escalated customer issues with speed and urgency, orchestrating resources across the company as appropriate
- Build Strong Executive Relationships:
- Manage, foster and grow relationships at the executive level
- Understand customers’ landscape and business priorities, and articulate that back to NuORDER
- Know the value customers are looking for NuORDER to deliver on, and how we are progressing towards those goals
- Working Cross-functionally:
- Collaborate across functions - Onboarding, Support, Sales, Product - to deliver seamless experiences for clients and drive business outcomes
What you need to bring:
- Minimum 5 years Account Management or Customer Success experience in SaaS
- Experience in wholesale, retail or e-commerce
- Demonstrated track record of account management and renewals success, preferably working with customers in the SMB space
- Demonstrated success in developing new account opportunities
- Strong communication skills, ability to articulate and sell a vision internally and externally
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Flexible working policy
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Health and wellness benefit of $500 per year
- Paid leave and assistance for new parents
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- LinkedIn Learning license
- Volunteer day
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!