Lightspeed is the leading provider of point of sale software to the hospitality industry in Australia and New Zealand with a range of products and services for inventory, delivery and order management, advanced reporting, open API’s and much more...
Are you ready to put your hospitality and sales experience to good use?
Tired of long hours? Ready for a long term career? Keen to meet a fun group of hard working people with some hospo experience?
We’re looking for an energetic sales professional with experience in the hospitality industry, and who will not be afraid of a fast-paced, customer-focused sales environment.
Your ultimate goal is to build solutions for hospitality owners who are looking to adopt Lightspeed for their business. As a successful contributor to the team, you will have access to significant earning potential with uncapped commission!
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Sales, you will be responsible for driving revenue through phone and email correspondence, as well as screen-sharing presentations to potential customers.
- Build your understanding of the Lightspeed Platform by understanding how our products can help solve problems for business owners.
- Establish connections with your clients to build rapport and show an understanding of their business needs.
- Connect with all new deals in a timely manner and develop a solution based on your initial discovery questions and how our platform can fulfil their business requirements.
- Design a total solution for all businesses in your pipeline, conducting demos to show them how Lightspeed will add value.
- Effectively manage your pipeline of inbound qualified prospects from various marketing channels to achieve and exceed your monthly revenue targets
- Able to consistently achieve results to hit your monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
- Connect and collaborate with the sales team and other cross-functional teams within Lightspeed.
- A hospitality background would be ideal, but if you don’t have that we’ll settle for lots of passion and enthusiasm for the industry
- You are a people person, goal-oriented, and have a passion for sales.
- Interest in working in a start-up, fast paced sales environment
- You want to be a part of something big while still serving the industry we all love.
- You can multitask, serving customers over multiple channels (phone, email, chat).
- An understanding of Hubspot (or similar CRM) and/or marketing automation software.
- Good time management with strong organisational skills
- Flexible working from home environment with optional office desk space available
- Regular team events at our customer’s venues #PoweredByLightspeed
- Monthly regional events at the office to connect with the company
- Full self-service cafe and fully stocked fridge of different craft beers
- Fun, young team with a work hard and play hard mentality
- Awesome office space located in Chippendale, NSW
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!